Film Advertising Craft Awards
Please read the following entry requirements carefully before you complete the online entry form.
Commercial Entry Requirements
- Commercial entries submitted must be broadcast, published or released with client approval between September 1, 2011 – September 7, 2012. All non-English commercials must have English sub-titles.
- Commercials must be submitted on DVD or DVD PAL in (Region 0 or 1).
- Commercial entries cannot be made without the permission of the client and/or owner of the rights of the work.
- Commercial submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- Commercials created solely for the purpose of entering this competition are not eligible.
- DVD should be labeled with title and contact information.
- Please do NOT send stills or press kits.
- Entries submitted cannot be returned. THE A-LIST AWARDS retains entries for supplemental presentations to educational institutions, trade groups, advertising professionals and the public generally.
- You may enter the same piece in multiple categories. There is an entry fee for each category you enter
- Entrants must use royalty-free or licensed music for case studies and presentation videos.
- The entrant indemnifies THE A-LIST AWARDS of all costs that may be incurred from use of non-cleared music.
- If requested by the Jury, the entrant will be required to provide evidence to prove eligibility of entry.
- The person submitting this entry form(s) certifies that he or she has full authority to approve the rights granted herein.
Commercials must be postmarked by the following deadline:
- Extended Deadline: August 14, 2012
- All Commercial categories $345
- We accept credit cards and checks. All checks made payable to: THE A-LIST AWARDS
- Foreign entries paying with checks should be drawn in U.S. dollars. Only through a U.S. affiliated bank.
- We do NOT accept international money orders
- Write title of commercial on check
- Fees are non-refundable, once the entries have been processed.
- Note: A 3% credit card fee will be added to your invoice for every credit card transaction.
- Only the award winners will screen at the Festival.
- The entrant will be responsible for all shipping fees.
- Entrant will be notified via email of acceptance.
- THE A-LIST AWARDS cannot be held liable for tapes which may be lost or damaged.
Excellence awarded in the following categories:
- Grand Jury
- Best International Commercial
- Best Direction
- Best Production
- Best Cinematography
- Best Editing
- Best Copywriting
- Best Visual Effects
- Best Animation
- Best Music
- Best Sound Design
- Best Acting Performance
If any category entries do not meet the standard deemed award worthy by the judges, it’s possible that there will be no awards given in that category.
- Entry fee (write commercial title on check)
- DVD labeled with contact information (phone number and email)
- Include a print out of the confirmation email with DVD entry
THE A-LIST AWARDS
10523 Burbank Blvd. #205
N. Hollywood, CA 91601